Thursday, July 9, 2015

Joe 2.0 Ripples in Cyberspace


         I love the picture of a drop of water hitting the smooth surface of the pond and the ripples begin. There is no stopping the ripples. Each time we post something in cyberspace we are creating our own ripples in cyberspace. We can’t stop them, but we can have some control over what ripples we create.        
         Five weeks ago I was tasked with doing a Vanity Search of my name and blogging about what I discovered. The past five weeks I have been busy making ripples centered on the study of Web 2.0 technology tools and my ETEC 527 Web 2.0 class. This week I have been tasked with looking at the new ripples and reporting how they have changed.
         What I have noticed in my new Vanity Search was many new ripples that have to do with teaching, technology, and technology tools. A much more interesting set of ripples to be sure. Now I am overloaded with things to read, watch and study to help me become the very best teacher I can be in this new world of teaching with technology.
See ya in class,

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment